Saturday, May 2, 2009

What's that?

This morning I was working away inside, (because I think it is not going to rain today, and I can't wait to get outside;) and looked out the window and spotted: What's that black spot? For those of you that have been reading my blog from the beginning --you already know what, oh no, I mean who that is.
It's Tina!!!!!
Yep just Tina taking her morning nap!! How nice for her to be napping before 8:30 a.m. Well as you can see:

Tina looks a little mad this morning. Either she is mad because I just woke her up or because she has been waiting for me since 5 am to feed her. Well she can just wait if she can't be any nicer than that!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

okay...I missed the story about Tina. I take it she was your cat at one time? Run away?

Carol said...

I think I missed the story about Tina, too. She does look a little moody, but then again, what cat isn't.