Monday, January 25, 2010

Look who's blogging now!!!

Yes, another one of my family members has started her own blog. Yes, Grandma Cathy (my Mom). Here she is pictured with her mom, Grandma Ada.


Grandma Cathy's blog Cathy's Corner can be found here. As many of you know, she has been making cards for 13 years or so and has been selling Close to my Heart for about 12. She has decided to finally take the plunge into the blogging world, to share some of cards, so you can make them at home. At least you can recreate these cards even if you don't have the same stamps as she does--it is a great place to go for ideas.

I think it is going to be mainly stamping stuff. I think she is saving all the great family stuff for me to blog about. That was at least the original plan. OH NO maybe I should have made a contract with her before she started. You might be reading a lot about the same stuff.

Anyway, go on over and checkout her new blog. Leave her a comment!!!

No comments: