Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EXCITING WEEKEND

Here it is, the post I promised yesterday. It was definitely an exciting weekend. On Saturday, I attended my 20 year class reunion. Doesn't that sound strange? I don't feel that old. Well anyway I went. I had a really good time!!!
Here is the Homecoming Banner we painted 20 years ago--(who has to store that thing?)
Pam, Joni and I in the old cheerleader pose. (Petula you were missed!!!)


The highlight of the evening, was no--not the way to loud rock music from the 80s and 90s!! I actually got to meet a blogging buddy!!! Yes, I met Carol from Joy in the Journey!!! I graduated with her husband Shawn. I have been reading her blog for at least a year and half or so and finally got to meet her in person.
That was so much fun. I realized once I got home I talked to her quite a bit, but I don't think I said more than hello to Shawn (oops, sorry Shawn--hope you are doing well.). Carol says on one of her next trips down to IN we get together again and we are in hopes that Tara will join us!!!

Well--there is actually more to my exciting weekend; however, that is enough excitement for day. I don't want to overwhelm you all.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Aw, thanks Julie. I loved meeting you and getting to see Pam again. It was THE highlight of my weekend. Thanks for posting the photo you had taken of us. I knew from your blog what a kind person you are, and meeting you proved that. Your class rocks, too!

Pam said...

Email me that photo will ya??? I had a great time too!!