Friday, October 15, 2010

70th Anniversary

I am not sure how, but it is already Friday and I am still blogging about what happened last weekend. I told you it was a huge and exciting one; however, I never imagined it would take me a whole week to blog about it.

Anyway, on Sunday evening we celebrated my Grandparents 70th Wedding Anniversary. Talk about a milestone. They both celebrated their 91st birthdays this year also.


This picture was taken at their 50th Anniversary!! (Wow--a lot has changed.)

We have so much to be thankful for. They have always been such excellent examples for us. They have taught us all the value of faith, family and work. Their support throughout the years is a gift we will cherish forever!!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!! We love you.

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

70 years?! That is incredible! Praise God!

Vanessa said...

WOWZA! 70 amazing! Ditto to Sarah's Praise God! :)