Wednesday, September 8, 2010

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Yes, I am still here!!! I know that it has been a while since my last post. However, it is not like I haven't been doing things.

Let's see, here is a very quick recap of the past couple of weeks. (In mostly picture form!!)

Tennis Matches (I quit counting how many!!)


Homecoming Parade (which you can guess requires our favorite flag twirler to practices 3 mornings a week!)

Thank you to Roger and Tara for sharing their sidewalk with us, so we could watch the parade!!

Show-n-tell project
Took some pictures of Murphy (why I am doing show and tell??)


Cards
Made some cards quick to mail out!! That reminds me, my card group is starting up again next week. This may be the card I take for that day?


Dress for Lyndsi (this is a fun little dress that you can put together real easy for the pattern on-line @http://www.polkadotchair.com/2010/06/tuesday-tutorial-tiered-pillowcase.html)

I have also been working on re-organizing some drawers and fun stuff like that. (no pictures yet)

Oh yes, and how could I forget, the kids have passed around this fun cold germ and for the last month. Logan had it the worst, he ran fever for several days and missed 4 days of school and took two visits to see a doctor!!! (no picture of that either)

Well that covers most of what I have been up to. Hope you guys are having a great week.

2 comments:

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

you're welcome! Yes, we are busy aren't we??!!

Susie said...

Glad your back!! I was wondering where you've been!
Susie