Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yes, we are still here--busy getting ready for Christmas. This morning I was thinking I should really blog--but what should I blog? I could blog some of the fun craft things I've been working on, or---I had it I was going to blog about everything that had gone wrong today--and it is only 8:15 AM.
Then as I start to look for the camera--one of my favorite Bible verses came to me:
And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord:
Numbers 11:1
It is so easy for me to complain about things--that verse always make me think. Seriously, what do I really have to complain about, so things aren't going like I had planned. They will probably turn out better than I had planned.
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 106:1

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the reminder...I'm going to write that verse on my mirror!

(: Jessica (n)

Klint & Sarah said...

Great post, Julie. THanks so much for that reminder!!

Vanessa said...

Wow,Julie. I really needed this verse! Thanks for posting it!

PS--I'd LOVE to see some of the craft things you've been working on! :)