Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just in time

Yesterday, as I was heading out the driveway on one of the many adventures out. I stopped to pick up our mail. Yes, you find the newspaper, a bill and a couple Christmas cards. It is always good to hear from our friends and family. As a read the cards, this poem was on the front of one of them.

Keep Christ in Christmas
By Helen Steiner Rice
If we keep Christ in Christmas,
He will keep us every day.
And when we are in his keeping
and we follow in His way,
All our little, earthly sorrows,
all our worries and our cares
Seem lifted from our shoulders
When we go to God in prayer.


What a great reminder and it arrived in the middle of my crazy day. I hope you enjoyed that too. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Carol said...

It is a great reminder in the midst of being busy. Thank you for sharing it.

By the way, if you click on our Christmas letter, you should be able to read it. Have you tried that? If it doesn't work, I can add it on as you suggested.

Merry Christmas!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

I love it when God gets out attention just when we need it most and makes us stop to ponder...