Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still here!

Yes, we are still here. This morning I was checking all of my favorite blogs and noticed under my name it said 2 weeks (since I had updated). I used to think that blogger should take your blog away from you if you went more than a week without updating. Luckily they don't and I am not sure that I still believe that.
We have had so much going on it is crazy!! Each morning we have been getting this stuff out the door. (Missing from this picture is Matt's lunch box, and his 2 coffee containers.)


Once they are gone, Ubby and I spend the rest of the day, doing laundry, going to the grocery store and other fun stuff. It has not all been bad. Ubby and I have been able to go on several stroller rides, been to visit my Grandparents and a couple of other really fun things.


Before:
4 of the 5 return from school. As you know, Landon has been playing tennis this year, so we have been seeing a lot of this

He is really enjoying it and so are we, it has been fun to watch and learn more about the game.

Speaking of learning, I have been working on my texting skills. That is the best way to keep in touch with Landon. Because we have prepaid phones it actually uses less minutes to text. I am pleased to say I am getting much better at it. I can now even read the entire message he sends me--instead of just the beginning (long story!!)

Well I must be going--it is getting late and you know what that means--everyone will be home soon. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

We were getting lonesome with you! Glad you're back and I know about being busy! Oh, I have a picture of Landon for you!