Monday, June 22, 2009

A Special Day

Today is our 18th wedding anniversary!! WOW time sure flies when you are having fun. With yesterday being Father's Day, I could not help but post these pictures from our special day of two very special men. Men that helped make us who we are today, but are no longer here to celebrate with us.
Our Dads

We have so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful memories of our Dads. We are still very thankful for my Grandfathers. I had a chance to see them both yesterday. Grandpa Earl at Swiss Village. Grandpa Harry -- we had supper with him last night.


Of course we did celebrate Father's Day with Matt yesterday, at breakfast we let him open his presents. He received a handmade t-shirt from Lyndsi and Lexi. He also got a new flavor of coffee and a popcorn popper for over a campfire. We are all looking forward to him trying it out. We hope that you all had a great Father's Day.

Back to the original purpose of this blog . . .Happy Anniversary Matt!!

5 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Love the pics! Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I really can't believe it! 18 years! You don't seem old enough to be married 18 years. Congrats!

Oh, and I LOVE your new background!

Pam said...

whew! i was a little afraid you were going to dig out a picture of what i looked like at your wedding!!! EEK!!!!! oh, and jessica, she is too young! but she is OLDER THAN ME!! happy anniversary!!

Susie said...

Congrats Lehmans!
I would love to see what Pam looked like at your wedding. I vote for more pics!
Suz

The Lehman's said...

Too funny Pam -- I really considered putting a photo of you in from that very special day. Just to see if you were still reading the blog. Just to keep the rest of you checking, I think I will go look for one. The one I had wasn't a very good shot--I'll go look for a better one. julie :)