Thursday, May 10, 2012

An update

It is time to interrupt this blogging vacation for ....an update. So sorry for the long break, but of course, you can guess it has been kind of crazy around here. I will not be trying to catch up on what we have done everyday for the last three months. (Wow where does the time go?)

Anyway, part of the reason things have been so crazy is because, I have rejoined the working world. Yes, I have a part-time job!! And I LOVE it. I work 3 days a week at CR Designs in Berne. You know the lasting light people!!




These are just some of the beautiful candle sleeves we make. So anyway once a year, we have a dent and scratch sale. The sale is THIS weekend!! These candle sleeves go over an electric candle base. You buy a 3 watt bulb or a 6 watt bulb. They make excellent night lights!!! They are hand made in Berne!!!




Here are some of the girls getting ready for the sale. I think this sale is one of largest ones we have had. Lots of great deals!!! Many of the sleeves were only used once on display at a trade show.
These are just some of the electric bases you can purchase to display your candle sleeve.

The sale starts Friday at 9 am!!! You have got to check it out!! Hours for the sale are Friday 9-6 and Saturday 9-2.
The showroom (the top 2 pics) will be open too so you can check out all our top quality products!!! So if you don't have your Mother's Day gift yet, you may want to plan a trip to Berne. Just a noe: Citywide garage sales are Friday too.

Before I go I have to show you two of my favorite CR Designs employees.

Cooper (left) and Lilly (right)!! They come to work almost everyday. They are Golden Doodles and are so cute!!! How could I post about work with talking about them. They are always excited to see people. 

Well that is all for now, I have to get going. I have to get back to the candle sleeve making business this morning. Have a great day.


1 comment:

sarah.flyingkites said...

This job looks like it would be perfect for you! so glad you enjoy it!!

Oh and I love Golden Doodles :)