Friday, August 26, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Yes, I have some good news and I have bad news. Let's start with the bad news.

Bad news!! It appears that I am just as bad at blogging with no one in the house as I am with six children. Sorry--I am trying. Let's hope I can get better at this!!!

Now for the good news. The time I have spent not blogging I have been sewing!!! Check out what I made to take to the Farmer's Market tomorrow!


A Felt Make-up Set

Even Lexi was thinking this would be fun to play with. I think it too cute and would make an excellent thing to add to the church bag for the little ones.

Sorry these pictures aren't the greatest, but I think you get the idea.

Just in case you were wondering--yep, I am still at the Farmer's Market almost every Saturday. I am having a great time meeting new people, staying in-touch with my vendor friends and selling a few things. Stop and and see me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your exemplary creativity inspires us to become just like you, Principal Lehman! :)

Your favorite students :D