Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Oz update!

After a very busy week, I have finally remembered to take all of my homework and my CAMERA to Oz practice. We had a dress rehearsal last night so I wanted to share a few fun pictures from Oz. Final dress rehearsal is tomorrow night-everyone will be in make-up and completely dressed, but I just wanted to update you.

The wicked witch!!! She has an awesome chin and nose for the actual show. The witch has a great broom also!!

The real joke around the Lehman house is : One after practice I was singing "Ding Dong the Witch is dead" and of the loving people in this household walked by me and said: " NO SHE IS NOT---SHE IS MAKING SUPPER".

Moving on. . . this is one of the Jitterbugs!!! Isn't the outfit adorable? Danna made these. The outfits come with pink dots, green dots and blue dots. These are so cute!!! I want to get a picture of all four of them together yet.

The wizard.
I created Ben's bow tie. We found a necktie that Danna and Abby just loved so I cut it up and made it into this bow tie. I just LOVE his hat. It makes him to very Wizardly!!!

Of course, you can't put on the show Wizard of Oz without munchkins!! Here is Lauren with some of here Munchkin friends!!!
The entire cast. They are a fun group of kids. One important thing to remember is that they are kids. Another important thing to remember is that most of them are teenagers (lots of stories).

Well there is your Oz update for now.

Coming soon. . . (hopefully) Tin man, Lion, Scarecrow and maybe even Dorthy.

2 comments:

Grandma Cathy said...

Can't wait till Friday!

Grandma Cathy

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

They look great Julie! I'm excited to see it!