Monday, December 20, 2010

Making more lists!!!

OK--Christmas is coming too quickly!!! There has been so much going on here (the reason for the lack of postings).

Christmas cards went out last week. Posting our Christmas card to you all my blogging buddies--soon!

I still have at least one gift to make--thankfully; however, that Christmas get-together, isn't until after Christmas so I still have tons of time to finish that.

We have had some illness here. Thankfully, it looks like for the moment everyone is feeling better!

Still have a little more shopping to do. Need to wrap several gifts!!!

Going to a Christmas programs tomorrow (that is if everyone is healthy)!

OK --sounds like I should not be sitting at the computer. If I am looking for a sitting activity, I should move either to gift wrapping (who sits when they wrap gifts?) or go uncover my sewing machine. I need to finish the skirt I started for Lexi to wear to yesterday's church Christmas program. (Oops!) Thankfully I had a back-up plan. I did make a couple of really cute headbands. I'll try to post them another time.

I better get going--I have so many things to be doing I can't make up my mind where to start.

Hope your Christmas plans are going great!


No comments: