Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas is coming

Has anyone really done the math on this? According to my homepage, there are 38 days and 16 hours (roughly) til Christmas. WOW--where has the year gone?

There are so many things to be doing!!!!! I have already started my shopping. This week I need to order my Christmas cards. So here is a really great tip.

If you remember my card from last year?


You can send a 4 X6 print in the mail as a post card!! Really saves on postage and you can still have a lot of fun with it.

I like to back my print with some card stock--you can just glue 4X6 index cards to your print if you like. I makes your print a still sturdier.

Of course, I always like to complicate matters by having to stamp some color on the back. (And then I also have look for a few days that it isn't raining or snowing before I mail--so the ink doesn't run).
And Christmas wouldn't be the same if it didn't require all family members to come to the table and sign their name around 100 times.

Anyway--back to the original reason for this post. Snapfish is running a special right now. (I did something like this last year). If you place a $10 order you can get up to 365 prints FREE!!!!!! You can also do 100 prints or just 50. I received an e-mail about this but you can also see it at my cousin, Janelle's blog here. This offer would make your cards FREE (of course, you would pay for the postage)--but what a deal.

This is a must-get done this week thing. Pictures have been taken. Thank you Tara!! Now, I must be going. Lots to do. I think I am doing some crafting today!!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

I missed this deal by about a week :( Pictures already ordered and waiting to be addressed.

Love your signature idea!!

Sarah

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

You're so welcome! Can't wait to see them!